Do you know how a cat gives a kiss?

ash

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well Kittykitty kisses all over! She does the eye kisses, the licking kisses, the nibble kisses, and the "rub my face all over yours" kiss! I love them all!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is one of the best threads on here...I'm reviving it.

thanks crimson, for reviving this thread, it was always a favourite of mine

illusion

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I could wink at Satey and he would wink right back, but he doesn't do this anymore.

Blue, I always return the favor when he lowers his eyelids. It's a beautiful gesture from a cat.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwww....I love when they blink at you! I never forget to do the same and I think my cat's in love with me! LOL Opie is anyway, the others love me too, but it's just not the same. We are all one big happy kitty family though and I'M SO HAPPY BECAUSE I MAY BE GETTING A NEW KITTY!!!! He's a feral, he's very young and he's blind. I'm not quite sure if that's his condition permanently, that's why I would like to get him asap before this condition worsens...Your prayers would be most grateful that this guy will realize that he can't take care of all these cats and the little kitty needs immediate medical attention.

Thanks LOVE TO ALL,

donna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cattarina,

I wish you the best. I have a great respect for people who take in ferals and socialize them. It takes a special person to socialize them. I've done it and I feel terrific afterwards. It creates a special bond between person and cat. I think you'll have great success.

God bless you!

Donna

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Catarina.... I do hope you get the little kitty!! And I hope it is not permenantely blind....but even if it is, I know it will have such a good, loving home with you!! Please let us know!!!!!!

Crimson....I live on a farm, so sometimes we have roaches wander in, even though I have a nice home, and feel so embarrassed that they are there sometimes....but Merlin will catch them and do the "slow torture" thing too them also!! He doesn't eat them though...but at least he slows them down so I can kill them!!! He does eat flies though...silly cat.

crimson

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Debby,

Mine does the same thing!
Recently I found their entry point and sealed it off, so I haven't had one since. (I have a very unhealthy fear of roaches!) I'm glad she does it, though, because it means I don't have to kill them or discover them. She always found them first.

Christine

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Crimson...I'm terrified of them, too!!!!!! But on their occasional visits....at least I know Merlins quick eye will catch them, and then so will he! (except when they are on the ceiling!!) Iccccccckkkkkkkk
*shivers*

logan0103

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

When I blow a kiss to my Indy he will close his eyes half way very slowly. If I do it 3 times he does it back 3 times, etc.

Now my Isis will bump & rub her nose to my nose. I have to be careful because she like to give little love bites on my nose, & her baby kitty teeth are very sharp!:laughing: