Do you kiss your kitty?

laurie314

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I kiss my kitties on ther faces, top of head, I don't care, I love them all and they kiss me back. I even shower my foster babies with kisses all over. How can you help it look at them!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cairo

I shower my cats with more affection than they probably want. Some of my catless friends are shocked that I let my cats into my bedroom, so I can't imagine what they'd say if they saw how much affection I give them.

It's not like they are really dirty since they are 100% indoors, and get bathed at least twice a month. I kiss my kitties on their cold wet noses and their fur. I lip bite their ears as they both love it. I even let them lick my face. I'm sure a lot of people would think that's gross, but I wonder how many people here are the same.
I did not see kiss them on the lips so I did not vote. My grandmother always used to tell me it was much safer to kiss a cat on the mouth as a girl. (She told me that when I was a little boy.) Anyway, it stuck for a few years.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, that's funny!

Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I did not see kiss them on the lips so I did not vote. My grandmother always used to tell me it was much safer to kiss a cat on the mouth as a girl. (She told me that when I was a little boy.) Anyway, it stuck for a few years.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course I do!
My pups and kitties get showered with kisses daily probably more than they want to be kissed.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am guilty!!

Im a kitty kisser!!!
I looove kissing their noses...and yes, I admit they also get kisses on their lips...
Is that gross?? I dont think so,lol.

preciousmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I give my cat a kiss on her 'cheek' or her nose. My cat is VERY affectionate. She "hugs" me by standing on my lap and leaning against my chest and purring. Sometimes, she will "kiss" my hand by giving a quick little lick. Also, she HAS to be in the bathroom when I take my shower and after I get out she demands that I give her a kiss. She will meow until I do it then she stops heh

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course i kiss my furbabies!!!!!!
They're my little fluffy kiddos and i have to spoil them rotten

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Of course, I kiss them
-- even Suzy, who does not like to be fussed over, will accept a kiss on her forehead.