Do you have pics of your cats on your home walls?

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I just put up two of my favorite pictures of my cats on my wall.

Curious if anyone else has pics of their cats on their home walls? (not counting office space since I know a lot of people display their pets there).

I know I will get an eye rolling from my sister when she sees it, lol.

(pic is slightly distorted since I took it at an angle)

nerdrock

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't... yet.

In our living room we only have concert posters on the wall. They're all framed and matted, but we haven't put up personal pictures yet, and since we want to move we probably won't until we get a new place.

In our bedroom, we have a lot of pictures of my family. My old dog, Tipper, and one of my dachshunds, Sadie, have lots of pictures on the wall... but none of Fynn (who we've had for almost 2 years now, lol) or Leiki. Soon though!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Draco

I just put up two of my favorite pictures of my cats on my wall.

Curious if anyone else has pics of their cats on their home walls? (not counting office space since I know a lot of people display their pets there).

I know I will get an eye rolling from my sister when she sees it, lol.

(pic is slightly distorted since I took it at an angle)
Those pics are gorgeous!! Did you have them professionally done or did you take them yourself? If I had any pics of my cats that look like that I would definitely be displaying them. As of right now though, most of my cat's pics are blurry and fuzzy with lots of cats butts. I have a few that are good enough for photobucket but not something I would frame.

Besides, they are laying all over the house most days, so I don't need pictures yet. If one goes to RB, then I will probably hang up a pic. Until then, I got the real thing!

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I may or may not have an 8X10 of Teddy and Milo hanging in my hallway......

What? They're cute AND photogenic!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Actually I don't!! I do have one on the filing cabinet in here; but not on the walls. There is a collage print up with pics of my in-laws dogs from a vacation a few years ago. And I do have a pic of my RB dog Tasha framed and standing on the DVD cabinet in the livingroom.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have 2 frames with 4 4x6 photos of the cats- one for Genever and one for Dorothy, but each one has a photo of both of them in it too. We still don't have a whole lot on the walls, even though we've been in the house over a year now. Just the 2 cat frames, and a few framed Smiths and Beatles posters. Lots of plans for prints, but we need to get frames!

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually I don't....maybe I should?!?!?!

I barely have pics of my kids on the walls either though, LOL I have their 8x10 school pictures then a 10x13 Christmas picture of them all together and that's about it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Those pics are gorgeous!! Did you have them professionally done or did you take them yourself? If I had any pics of my cats that look like that I would definitely be displaying them. As of right now though, most of my cat's pics are blurry and fuzzy with lots of cats butts. I have a few that are good enough for photobucket but not something I would frame.

Besides, they are laying all over the house most days, so I don't need pictures yet. If one goes to RB, then I will probably hang up a pic. Until then, I got the real thing!
Thank you
The one of Monet (the tuxedo) was done by my cat sitter on her iPhone. My absolute favorite pic! The other was done on my Point and Shoot camera.

Doesn't look like many people hang pics of cats! lol.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I do, they are hanging in my hallway so was not able to stand a distance from them, so they are being pictured separately. They are all on one wall.

This is my Rainbow Angel Misty: sorry about the flash in the pic.

This is my girl Autumn:

This is my two Rainbow Guinea Pigs Jackie and Pudgie with Misty who never ever harmed them in any way:

This is the sign that is on the wall right above Autumn's litter box

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
None on the walls (yet) but many framed pictures on end tables, table at the entrance near front door. Pictures of Angel, Tony, Tippytoes -- and of course our Rainbow Angels -- Boots, BJ & Ali. I also have a framed "Rainbow Bridge" poem, sitting next to the Rainbow Angel pictures. Also have a stuffed orange kitty sitting on our dining room table. It was a gift from my neighbor, and we put this as a centerpiece on the dining room rather than a floral arrangement, which the cats would destroy. When we first adopted Tippy she loved to sit cuddled next to the stuffed cat --- she still sometimes does, but at first it was her security blanket.

aimerlee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wish! My boyfriend's an art major so every inch of wall space is dedicated to his work

I do have a picture of Bowser on the fridge, though!

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not at home, but I have a bunch on the wall of my cube at work. My aunt has serveral pictures of my cats on her nick nack shelves.

ducman69

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very classy.

I have them on my digital photoframe/alarm clock, but otherwise just a glass painting framed that kinda looks like them (tabby kittens).

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should! All I have is an awful dark blurry picture on a table where all the knick knacks are. I only used it because I wanted a picture of Wessie. I should definitely replace it with another one! I love the picture of Monet. It's gorgeous! I-phones must have good cameras in them.

I also really like the picture of Misty
you have, LaRussa.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are great pictures
I have pictures of mine hanging on the walls. Some I've taken myself. Other's that have been done professionally like Luna & Midnight's picture with Santa last year. I just took them to Petco for professional pictures, that will be hung on the wall when they come in. Also when I get their pictures with Santa this year, that will be hanging on the wall as well

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a picture of Maggie & Jasmine (RIP my baby) on one of the end tables in the living room.