Do you have peircings or tatoos?

tinyone21

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have 5 Peircings, four of which are in my ears, i use to have 7 but i took 3 out[of my ears that is]. I had my nose, but it poked to much and would make it bleed, so I took that one out, and I have my belly button peirced.
I also have one tattoo, heres a photo of it, it's on my left shoulder blade.
I'm also getting another one in the summer of a dragon fly, on the inner or outter side of my ankle.[not sure yet]

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have my ears pierced and a navel piercing. I have 2 tattoos- one on my left shoulder blade of a 4 leaf clover, the other is a butterfly on my right leg.

I had the most trouble getting my belly button pierced. I freaked out after it was in. It hurt, and then I felt this strange feeling like something was in my body that wasn't supposed to be there (duh!)
I guess it was like an anxiety attack. I wanted to rip it out. I love it now though

My butterfly tattoo was a pain because I had it redone 3 times within the first few months of having it because the color wouldn't stay. That's what happens when you are 18 and let a guy ink you from a studio inside his house
It didn't look that great until last October when I went and had it recolored at a reputable shop.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by squirtle

My butterfly tattoo was a pain because I had it redone 3 times within the first few months of having it because the color wouldn't stay. That's what happens when you are 18 and let a guy ink you from a studio inside his house
It didn't look that great until last October when I went and had it recolored at a reputable shop.
and that's one of the reasons i don't have a tattoo yet. i'll probably go to Austin for mine, because i have a friend there who has a tattoo, so she'll know a good place to go. none of my current local friends have tattoos, so i don't know who to ask for a good shop to patronize.

inkl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Over the past year I've taken out most of my piercings. I had 7 ear piercings, labret, navel and nipple (just one), I just have my lobes and labret left. In a couple months I'm going to get a triskell (http://triskell.hermine.free.fr/imag...-triskell1.jpg) tattooed on the inside of my right heel. I'm really ticklish though! They might have to duct tape my foot to the table or something to keep me still. I'm more worried that it won't look exactly like the image in my head than I am about the pain.

inkl

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have eight piercings...three in one ear four in the other and my belly button.
One tatoo on my back of a harp with a shamrock inside of it..hey I"m Irish

charh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Does anyone have any good sources for sweet tattoos like kittens and flowers or something?

Yeah I'm crazy...but I would love to have a little black kitty with some flowers or something someplace inconspicous.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CharH

Does anyone have any good sources for sweet tattoos like kittens and flowers or something?

Yeah I'm crazy...but I would love to have a little black kitty with some flowers or something someplace inconspicous.
The only good source for any tattoo is either to have is drawn for you by your artist, or draw it yourself. Picking a picture off the wall and having it put on your body with absolutely no changes is just... well... how many other people have the same thing? No offense to anyone who does have a tattoo from flash, but I just don't get it.

Find pictures or flash or sketch out the kind of thing you want, put it all in a folder, and take it to your well-researched studio for your appointment. The artist will make a drawing, and when you come back, he'll show it to you and if you think its perfect make a stencil and put it on.

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I got 23 piercings and 6 tattoos (or 4, my ankle is 3 different tattoos). I'll try and add some pics of my ink, hopefully they are small enough and wont take up the whole thread.

Main focus is on my first tattoo the lizard.

2nd tattoo sun/moon

3rd tatto was the turtle

these next 2 show the completion of my tribal/reptile band, the 2 frogs and heart

5th one dedicated to my grandparents...on top of left foot.

and last but not least my newest...zodiac sign on inside left wrist.

oh yea had to add this one....my 4G tongue ring w/blue balls...lol

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by FootersOwnsMe

oh yea had to add this one....my 4G tongue ring w/blue balls...lol
I LOVE it!!!!!! I am gauging my septum ring. It feels really good!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have either. I love needles (in elementary school I was always the first one to get my shots) but I can't stand the idea of having a piercing or tattoo. Go figure.