Do you have boys, girls or both?

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
4 girls (joji, skinny, qt, yon), 7 boys (wawa, ichi, ni, san, go, ashley, buddy)

Like to have more girls though.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Just curious as to whether those with multiple kitties have mostly girls, mostly boys or a mixture? I think there's not many of us who have all girls!
well, i have both... but mostly girls, since 4 are girls & only one is a boy!

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2 girls

I would like my next cat to be male, but I don't really care either way.

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got equal - two boys, two girls. I originally had only one girl, but I've slowly graduated up the ranks to equal on both sides (and I'm lovin it!
)

7felines

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi,
I have (2) Females & (5) Males in the House and they all get along pretty good.
Alot of Work to take care of them -- But Well WORTH it.

siamesestacey

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
In 1996 my husband and I married and he was the owner of one female grey torti named Guilty (he was a prosecutor at the time). We quickly adopted two other girls: Sadie and Samantha.

From 1996 until 2004, we were a "three girl cats husband and wife".

Then all fun broke loose when we rescued a pregnant Siamese from under a deck at the beach. She delivered six boys and one girl on 9/25/04.

We kept Jasmine and four of her boys: Keith, Louie, Willis and Gookie (rhymes with Cookie - it's a long story)

My own mother and dad took the remaining kittens: Zoey, Sinbad and Tigger (two boys and one girl)

Simultaneously, we rescued Emma Claire from the pumpkin patch and six months later we got a call from a rescue group asking if there was room at our Inn for Elizabeth, a one-eyed tuxedo who suffered the loss of an eye and a broken leg when some jerks threw her from a car at four weeks of age.

This past year, two of our original crew went to heaven. Guilty on July 14th and Samantha on Dec. 30th. Sadly, our little calico Sadie has hyperthyroid and high blood pressure and is showing signs of weight loss. She's on three doses of meds per day and is hanging in there.

Right now our family is:
4 boys and
4 girls

purrrrfect

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have 5 lovely girls atm. I think in my 25yrs plus of keeping and rescueing cats. Ive only ever had around 3 - 4 boys they were very sweet. But it always seems that it is girls that come my way for rescueing.