DO you have any outdoor cats? If so how many?

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of ours are indoors only, but they do go out on the patio with me in nice weather.

Once we get into a house, I'll be building a safe enclosure for them with unrestricted outside access via a window.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My 7 are indoor only. 4 of them used to go out on leash but now only Mister & Spalding like to go for walks.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine are indoor, mostly due to their illness, but I wouldn't let them out anyway, they will occasionally escape (I've plugged the route though
) growing up we always had indoor/outdoor cats and I never liked it

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of mine are inside. My honorary pet, Clover, is an outdoor cat. He was mine growing up but now lives with my dad. Its a quiet neighborhood and a good home for him. He always wanted the outdoor life and was hard to keep him in (I tried). He prefers to be inside most of the time but will take occasional excursions.

jeanor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wowzer and Gracie are inside/outside
Nate is inside only

Wowzer is from a ferel group next door to us, and Gracie was a stray (dumped off). Wowzer spent over a year "only" outside and has just in the last few months felt comfortable inside. She still hunts daily.

Both Gracie and Wowzer have been spayed and are current on shots and get as much vet care as needed and are welcome to be inside as much as they want.