Do you have any fantasies you could share with us?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by goosehazel

Why can't I get invited to those kinds of weddings

My fantasy (my clean one at least) is to own my own place where I can take in all the stray cats I can find and care for them forever.
Now that's a good one!!

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To win the lottery, or somehow come up with enough money, to buy one of the big Gibson houseboats, like a 102' or thereabouts...so that the cats and I can spend the rest of our days cruising the intercoastal waterways of the US, visiting all the old river towns, and just living a little bit of history just like the old river sailors used to do it....except in a floating house, with AC, hot shower, refrigeration..... Especially the rivers like the Tennessee-Tombigbee, the Cumberland, the Mississippi to name a few.....

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband and I have a fantasy (KEEP YOUR MINDS OUT OF THE GUTTER LADIES)
that if we ever had tons of extra money we would like to open a place where homeless people could live and eat till they got back on their feet, and would not be turned away, it would be big enough. We want to name it after his first wife and my first husband who died. Something like the Bob and Sharon home or vice versa! Now since my Beautiful Bella has died we have been talking about how nice it would be to name something after her, like a place where kitties could live forever if they had to, and they would be able to be adopted out if possible but it would be big enough that we could accommodate alot of them forever! Big dreams HUH!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

that if we ever had tons of extra money we would like to open a place where homeless people could live and eat till they got back on their feet, and would not be turned away, it would be big enough. We want to name it after his first wife and my first husband who died. Something like the Bob and Sharon home or vice versa! Now since my Beautiful Bella has died we have been talking about how nice it would be to name something after her, like a place where kitties could live forever if they had to, and they would be able to be adopted out if possible but it would be big enough that we could accommodate alot of them forever! Big dreams HUH!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Um, mine involves a certain someone at the gym.........................

Welcome to the gutter!!

No but seriously, I've always fantasized about winning the lottery and when money was no object, I would have a safe haven for misplaced animals...I would adopt every animal in need that I came across and take care of them all. I know thats very idealistic, but hey its my fantasy!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hummm I guess my "clean" fantasy would involve Colin and an engagement ring!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess my reality fantasy would be to have enough $$$ to have a home free & clear, and not have to work, to become a mother (a few times over) and stay home & appreciate every second with my children. To have some free time to be able to volunteer with rescue groups, and teach my kids the responsability to the community and the warmth you get from helping others. It is easier said than done, cause although one has the best intentions, life always manages to get in the way.....

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

I guess my reality fantasy would be to have enough $$$ to have a home free & clear, and not have to work, to become a mother (a few times over) and stay home & appreciate every second with my children. To have some free time to be able to volunteer with rescue groups, and teach my kids the responsability to the community and the warmth you get from helping others. It is easier said than done, cause although one has the best intentions, life always manages to get in the way.....
Nice fantasy Heather.......I hope it comes true for you! I hope all our fantasies come true!!!
Even for you Jan!!