Do you have a special Valentine?

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Will be me and the hubby....probably nothing special, at the rate we're going not even dinner out! Will probably just go home from work and crash tonight!

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After our valentine dinner, the cats and I are going to share a special cuddle time.

Its just me, a few human valentines, and of course, Orei and Princess!

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am celebrating Valentine's Day with the love of my life, my pride and joy, my tall, dark and handsome catch, Angel.

We'll start the day playing around a bit, then I might give him a special treat, and tonight I'll rub his tummy and scratch his head, followed up with as many kisses as he can stand!

And ya know what, I bet he won't complain about a thing and will appreciate me unconditionally!

crazy4cats28

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I spent all day with my babies. Lately my choice of men have been terrible so spending time with my babies is a much better idea.

The funny thing is that Princess can judge my dates better than I can. She checks them out right away and makes her opinion know. She has been right about the last 3. If she doesn't like them and they come within 5 feet of me or her she will growl and hiss.