Do you have a shadow too? LOL!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by temperpolk

I can't seem to be able to post a picture of my babies. Is there a trick I don't know about???
most of us belong to an image hosting service, like photobucket. then you simply upload your pix there, then paste the code that begins w/ the

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I call them my kitty caravan. I will think I am alone then I turn around and three sets of eyes are looking back at me.
Seldon follows me the most. If I am on the couch he is resting behind my head. If I go to the bathroom he comes too. He is the only one that likes water. He likes to get a little wet when I shower.
Cleo likes to feverishly mark me from time to time by rubbing the side of his face against me.
Mary actually leaps on my shoulder as I walk around.

My cat that passed away was in a league of his own. He never left my side or may lap. I still miss him and I always will.

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww, "bathroom buddies" I have three of them. Prince, Sassy and Abby always, always comes to the bathroom w/me. Prince and Sassy lay on the bathroom counter and Abby lays on the rug. When I get up and leave they all follow behind. Nothing like having a audience when you have to go pee!!
Now, Prince has to come into the bathroom when I shower, I can close the door, but he pushes it open and is always waiting on me when I pull the shower curtain back, there he is waiting!!
Nothing like having a little company when you shower!!

audiocat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What is it with bathrooms and cats? Every single time I go into the bathroom Forrest will immediately be outside of the door. Even if I walk past him and he's sleeping soundly, as soon as the bathroom door closes he's there.

It's like he magically appears and little black paws and legs start to appear under the door.

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beauty is my tortie shadow

I call her my furry shadow (my real shadow is not covered in fur so it's kind of a joke calling her a furry shadow)