Do you have a furry shadow?

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Quill knows ten minutes before that I'm coming home. Then he's usually sitting or sleeping beside me on the floor, even if I have a comfy cat bed for him in the corner.

So yes, he's my shadow.

shorty14788

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
my little Cillian would be lost without me... He is with me at ALL times.

When I go outside, he sits on the window and watchs, when I go in the computer room, he curls up outside the door. When I'm on the couch, he's on my lap. When I'm in the kitchen, hes running between my legs. No matter where I go, he goes.

He HAS to know where I am at all times...He is certainly a mommas boy...

olivia's mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
At home I have three shadows who constantly go wherever I go. Olivia usually sits on my lap or on the back of my chair. Toby and Maggie, the dogs are never more than a foot away. I call them my satellites.
My shadow at the barn is much larger and pinto colored. He is always within easy reach and very helpful with the chores.

mawilouwl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Zoe is my shadow, but she doesn't like being touched most of the time. She will just follow me happily and cry if she can't be in the same room as me, but as soon as I try to pet her, she'll run away! Ten seconds later she is back...She's just so cute!

And I really have to say this: Sarahp, you have the nicest siggy I've ever seen! I want one just as pretty and funny!!!

thezookeeper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My 9 month-old cat Ripley is the biggest shodow there is. My family and I nick-name her puppy because she follows us like a lost puppy. Ripley is a quiet shadow though. She doesn't demand attention but when you give her attention, she is in heaven. Ripley also LOVES cuddleing on my lap in the evenings. She doesn't cuddle with anyone else as much, in fact she just jumped on my lap as I started this reply. There is a song by Snow Patrol called chasing Cars. My sister has always pictured the song to be about a dog and his or her human (pay close attention to the words and you can tell how that can work out.) Since Ripley has become our puppy, that song has become Ripleys theme song (except when the words say Chasing Cars we say Chasing Balls.) The song is a PUURRRfect fit to how Ripley is. If you are laying down she comes to you and lays next to you to be petted.

My 7 month-old cat Cali also is a shadow but she DEMANDS attention. Cali HATEs when people close the door, especially when people are in the bathroom. She cries and tries to open the door. When the door opens she either walks away or races to the person and continues to cry until you pick her up. Other times Cali will walk away from a person and go to another room and start crying. She cries until te person goes picks her up. It is wierd for her to be crying when she is the one who walked away. Oh well, life with Cali is never boring and life with Ripley is never lonely.