Do you have a favorite?

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My kitties are all so different from one another, but if I have to pick just one then I would have to say that Berkley is my favorite. She is so attentive and loving, the ultimate lap cat!

georgiagirl8

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I feel guilty for saying this, but I do have a favorite. My baby, Stinkie, is my favorite. We just have this connection that I can't explain. I got him from an animal shelter when he was a very small kitten. He was the very first one I saw when I walked in the door. I just couldn't walk away from him. There was something about the way he looked up at me - it was like cat love at first sight or something. He knew I would be his Mommy! He follows me everywhere, sleeps with me every night, goes to the bathroom with me every time I take a shower, he lays in my lap all the time. He also has a curfew - he isn't allowed to stay outside at night. I'm very protective of him. He gets pretty much everything he wants, but he is so sweet and cute. I really don't know what I would do if something ever happened to him. I think I just might love this cat a little too much. If I were to ever lose him, I don't know what it would do to me.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Like all of you I have one whom I favor but unlike all of you my favorite is the least affectionate!

Joji dislikes to be carried (unless she is in her special box), can only be petted for a few minutes and she is the least obedient.The funny thing is when she sees me paying attention to the other two, she gets quite jealous.

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
boy boy is definitely my fav.He snuggles up to me in the night to sleep and we sleep together all the time... meow sleeps on her own and never sleeps with me

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love all my kids to bits, but it's my Cindy-bun who melts my heart. It's Cindy who knows when Mum needs a little TLC. It's Cindy who takes Mum to bed at night. It's Cindy who provides the unexpected little tender moment. It's Cindy who rivets those big gorgeous golden eyes to mine. And it's Cindy who regularly makes Mum late for work, demanding cuddles and attention (and getting them) just as I'm going out the door!

Fawn and Suzy are more bonded to their Daddy. If anything were to happen to any of them, I'd be devastated. If it were Cindy, I'd be a complete basket case.

glucose

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We (parents & I) only have 1 cat - though, we also have a greyhound... and feel so bad in saying Amber is my favourite. But give them attention/love equally.

yoviher

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I admit it, I have a fave. It's Saladina... she is small (she is getting old, but not any bigger) and fat, looks like a roll of Mortadella and she always sleeps on top of me during the night. I have never seen her angry or in bad mood, and sometimes comes to me just because she wants me to pet her.

chelle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd half to pick Alley cause she's still little and very
playful,tho i love Patches too