Do you have a favorite?

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also have a favorite, though I love the cripes out of all three. Nollee would be my favorite because she is MY first cat (Tiger is the bf's cat) and she is very skiddish and only dedicated to me (her meowmy)... She is well behaved, super cuddly, very playful, quiet (well she is a squeeker which is so cute), and whenever I am sad she is right there kissin up to her mommy... She is super loyal (Im greedy I like havin her all to myself) and she isnt keen on men (hahahaha)...

I also love Osiris and Tiger... Tiger for his major attitude and because he is my napping buddy... and I love Osiris for his personality, playfulness, and neediness.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I too love mine for many reasons, so I don't have a favourite. Chynna tends to like to go and sleep in the cupboard sometimes while Abby is a real Mommy's girl and has to be see or be near me at all times, so she tends to get more attention but that doesn't mean I love her more than Chynna.

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I try not to have favorites but I always have connected better with one catat different points. Princess I had from age 13 till she passed 17 years later. She was my soul mate
Then Marbles healed me and really became my baby.
Well I lost him several weeks ago. It seems that I keep losing the cats that are the closest to me.
I miss both Princess and Marbles so much.