Do you have a favorite kitty?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, I don't have a favorite- there are really unique things I love about each of my girls and I have a special little bond with each of them
I love my furbabies soo much!!!!

trinettec

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If I had to pick a fav it would be Dianna. She has been with me the longest and tends to be very shy. It just lifts your heart when she decides that it is snuggle time. For laughs, it is of course Annie or which ever foster babies are here.
But for snuggles it is Shadow, for the longest time he didn't want to be touched until one day when he was about 8 weeks I picked him up and petted him for about an hour, after that he turned into the greatest lover cat. And he is always the first one to know when I don't feel well and is right there on my lap with a comforting purrrr

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love them all, but Bumper is my favourite - he is just too dumb and snuggly not to love... and he decided he loved me the most and rarely leaves my sisde so its hard to be able to love the others more

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow.. that's a tough one!!!

I love all my girls... But I have to say my Chessy is my favorite... Chessy is the most loving one.. Plus she sleeps with me and beside me at night.. Every morning when I get up,, she jumps up on the sink and nuzzles and loves on me,, when to wake me up.. I just love
her!!

Angel is my alpha cat,, so she has her moments of loving,, but she sleeps with my daughter most of the time....

Seren,, is still trying to fit into the mix,, she can be loving,, but she is trying to get her paws about her.. She'll come around and start loving on me more.....

Heather