Do you have a favorite commercial?

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We have a series of commercials over here made by Whiskas (a cat food company) where a mouse does outrageous things to try and get a cat's attention but the Cat likes his Whiskas 'Vita-Bites' so much, he completely ignores him. So far, the mouse has rapped to music pumped from his own boom box,right near the cat, shot spitballs through a straw at the cat, played the bagpipes (VERY BADLY) and, my personal favourite, bungy jumped from the curtain rail into the cat's water bowl - with a very funny twist at the end. You can download and watch the commercials here. As I said, my favourite is the WHISKAS Bungy Jumping Mouse TV Commercial. It's VERY funny!
:laughing: :laughing2

jenk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I get a kick out of the commercials for the Turner Classic Movies (TCM channel). The one with the 2nd and 3rd graders performing Ben Hur is funny...I love when the little boy with the whip (who's using it on Ben Hur) does his little cough with his tongue sticking out. And when another kid pretends to be trampled beneath a toy rocking horse, I always crack up.

Jenk