Do You Have A Favorite Cat Color?

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I like so many! Black cats are sweethearts! Grey tabbies are natural and a little wild looking. One of my great cats was a tuxedo. Calicoes are often works of art! And the prettiest cat I ever saw was a tabby tortoiseshell. And that does not include any of the cats I have now, a cream and two grey and whites! I'm not sure I could choose. Whatever cat I'm cuddling seems to be my favorite color!

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anything silver of golden. Shaded silver, chinchilla silver, slue silver, silver tabby, golden tabby, shaded golden.....you get the idea. However, I would LOVE to have a dilute calico or patched tabby,and a black cat. Oh good grief - I want one of every color!!! :lol:

SpecterOhPossum

spec's pet human
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well... Just because I have a white cat with van pattern, that's my favorite right now! But I like dilute calicos and that sort of dilute orange, across the board. I like very pale cats I think, not personally drawn to torts or calicos and black cats myself but that's just probably because I have specter. I could see myself adopting a black cat though but probably not a tort or calico. I stick to girls across the board though, no boy cats. :disappointed: Boys are a little too sweet and nice for my liking

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, no preference. If a kitty "clicks" with me it just does, color doesn't matter. Overall, we've had mostly orange or orange and white cats, but that's just coincidence. The only thing all my kitties have/had that overall I prefer, for maintenance purposes, is they are all short haired. But I would never shy away from a long haired cat if it needed me, It's just my lazy side talking. :lol:

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wierdly, I love the look of silver tabbies or blue point Siamese. I've never had either. My first cat was grey and white, second was an orange tabby, third was a tuxedo kitten and Neko-chan is a Brown tabby with white. All domestic short hair rescues.

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
I love them all!
I am always amazed at how many beautiful cats there are out there whenever I view somebody's posted photo of their gorgeous feline baby.

However, my favorite?- I would have to say I wouldn't mind seeing a large, overweight, brown-grey tabby girl, coming my way.

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Well... Just because I have a white cat with van pattern, that's my favorite right now! But I like dilute calicos and that sort of dilute orange, across the board. I like very pale cats I think, not personally drawn to torts or calicos and black cats myself but that's just probably because I have specter. I could see myself adopting a black cat though but probably not a tort or calico. I stick to girls across the board though, no boy cats. :disappointed: Boys are a little too sweet and nice for my liking

LOL! What did you say?- male cats are too sweet and nice for your liking? Since I met Jeff, I have to say that I lean a little more to female kitties too.

You girl is really cute and she looks like she is pondering a question in that one photo.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like a lot of colors, most of which I've never had. I love the chocolately brown of Burmese, and gray cats. Love the pointed ones, too. I've mostly had calicos and torties, which are the ones I like the least! I did love Lily's coloring, though. I mostly go for personality.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I love all colors. But I don't know why when I see a Tuxedo (long haired ones) it always makes me say, "awwss:. I have 2 black & white cats, one is Pepsi (short-haired) and another one is Oreo (medium-haired).

Next one I prefer is Greyish brown color, like my Bourbon.