Do you have a crush?

mistys mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
yep I was going to say Ryan as well, also Johnny Depp and the lovely man from my wife and kids he was also in a movie called major Pain he played the lead role but I don't know his name and last but not least my Allan.

staciej

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
JosÃ[emoji]169[/emoji] of course.

As for the celebs, it would be Eric Bana (without long hair!), Ewan McGregor, Noah Wyle (when he was younger).

driven

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have so many celebrity crushes.

I have always had a huge crush on Meg Ryan. Her hair is ALWAYS sooo cute. I just love her.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Geez- I can't really think of any actors or singers that I think are really hot... the only one I can think of would be Josh Hartneck- I think that's his name at least, he starred in Pearl Harbor

Oh wait I just thought of one!!! Josh Holloway fron Lost- he plays Sawyer yum-yum!!

must be something about the name Josh hmmmmm

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StacieJ

As for the celebs, it would be Eric Bana (without long hair!), Ewan McGregor, Noah Wyle (when he was younger).
OK, so I just saw Blackhawk Down for the first time this weekend. I may have to actually own this movie, despite the subject matter, just because of all the beefc -- I mean, beautiful men -- in one flick:

My three faves: Ewan, Orlando and Eric, ALL in ONE movie

And I think Noah keeps getting better w/age (but then, so do I
)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Only Christian Bale could make a serial killer so damn sexy!
And Batman? That's the main reason I saw the movie, I just *told* hubby it was because he's a comic book geek.
(But hey, if you gotta think a comic character is hot, it's gotta be Nightwing, not Batman.
Now that's a movie in the making - I wish!)

I've always had a thing for drummers and bassists. Don't know why, just do.

Oh, and Antonio Banderas in Desperado.
I love men with long hair. Guess that's because I was in my formative years in the 80s when all the hot guys had long hair!
Oh, Geez! Who'd thunk I'd find a "Wingnut" on a cat forum!
Do you know I have been in perpetual mourning since they killed off Jericho? Do you know I once got a phone call from George Perez? (He's a comic book artist - for those out there who are wondering...)

I recall another crush - Canadian actor Paul Gross. I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved him in "Due South".

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Zoe'n'MissKitty said:
I can't believe no one has mentioned the beautiful Christian Bale. Come on.
"I am Batman."

I'll go along with this!

Forgive me, George, but Christian makes a much better Batman!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mistys mum

yep I was going to say Ryan as well, also Johnny Depp and the lovely man from my wife and kids he was also in a movie called major Pain he played the lead role but I don't know his name and last but not least my Allan.
I think his name is Damen Wayans or something like that?

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've always had a thing for Heath Ledger. Loved him naked in Brokeback Mountain!!!

Also Conan O'Brian. Funny guys just do that to me!

staciej

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

OK, so I just saw Blackhawk Down for the first time this weekend. I may have to actually own this movie, despite the subject matter, just because of all the beefc -- I mean, beautiful men -- in one flick:

My three faves: Ewan, Orlando and Eric, ALL in ONE movie

And I think Noah keeps getting better w/age (but then, so do I
)
I own Blackhawk Down and I'll be honest, its about 50 movie, 50 Ewan & Bana. Heck, I even like Ewan in Robots, but Robots is a pretty good movie, Ewan's voice is like icing on a cake. One of these days I'm going to find an Obi-Wan Kenobi lifesize cut tout. Of course, one of my neighbors in the Netherlands had a lifesized person from Star Trek looking out the window! Scared me silly everytime I walked past it.

As for Noah Wyle, if he cuts his hair then I could see him looking as cute as he was back in the 1st season of ER or even Swing Kids. The long mane/hair he left ER just isnt working. I prefer the short hair on guys.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Long hair vs short hair... Y'know, I think it depends on the actor.

Sigh - just went surfing and found out one of my obsessions got married last year.

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Creepyowl

I've always had a thing for Heath Ledger. Loved him naked in Brokeback Mountain!!!

Also Conan O'Brian. Funny guys just do that to me!
How could I have forgotten Heath???!!!!??? 10 Things I Hate About You, Knight's Tale
. . .geez, I guess I need to get to Hastings this weekend and find some used DVD's. Not sure about Brokeback Mtn, tho - I'll wait for video.

You Aussie chicks are sooooooo lucky: Bana, Ledger, Keith Urban. . . shall I go on?

shimmer

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Jared Leto, Vin Diesel, Edward Norton, Ryan Gosling, David Wenham...

the list goes on...