Do you have a bluetooth?

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, there will be that, all right! You can always cross your eyes and get a bizarre look on your face, and say, "NO, I'M TALKING TO ME!"

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

And I LOVED my bluetooth -- for the three weeks I had it before it got swiped out of my purse pocket at Walmart
(yes, I was silly enough to have it hanging out of an outside pocket) Bought it for myself for Mother's Day, as a mother's little helper. It is tough to juggle a cell phone, hungry baby, burp rag and bottle at the same time. I thoroughly enjoyed not having to sit Dani up, get up, struggle up the stairs to the phone (on the charger) only to miss the call. but I don't have another $35 to buy another one at the moment. . .
Try searching Ebay. The one I have cost I think $13, thats with a home charger.

I have one but dont have a charger for it at the moment LOL my best friend lost it! She gave me her old one for free so I could see if I like it, but the charger is MIA at the moment! I know I would like it just for work if nothing else. I usually dont talk on the phone while I'm driving, but thats cos my radio is usually too loud for me to hear my phone!