Do you have a "binge" food?

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am an on and off vegetarian but I never tried to go vegan.  I really don't think I could do it.  Even though I am no fan of drinking just milk I love cheese, yogurt and of course ice cream.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am an on and off vegetarian but I never tried to go vegan.  I really don't think I could do it.  Even though I am no fan of drinking just milk I love cheese, yogurt and of course ice cream.
I couldn't give up eggs either! It makes it so much harder for baking.
I love cream straight out of the carton.
My binge foods are the creamier, chocolately rich foods more than sweet stuff like candy. I just lack self control. Yesterday I made chocolate haystacks and so far this morning I've eaten 6...

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I have three:

Ice cream

Chocolate

Cheese

not in any order, just what I feel at the time.. actually I am going out shortly for some more cat food and a home made ice cream for me!!!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It just all depends on what I'm craving. I don't think I ban anything either. I do love those artisan breads too, so I rarely buy them. They don't last long, especially the rosemary & olive oil one. Especially if I  have  some extra extra sharp white cheddar to pair it with. O.k. PMSing, so can't talk about that anymore, or I will want it for sure. 

Chocolate! I love chocolate, & always try to have some. 

OH, I had had to just laugh at the list of updates today, this question is listed above the weight loss thread!  

Last edited:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Yoghurt with honey

Jelly Beans

Sorbet and gelato

Grapes

Caramel anything....

I think I'd better stop..

twinkles21

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Peanut butter cookies. When I see them in the store I always think this time will be different, i'll be able to eat this in moderation. Yeah, nope lol.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Peanut butter cookies. When I see them in the store I always think this time will be different, i'll be able to eat this in moderation. Yeah, nope lol.
I do that too. I have the same argument with myself every time our local store has B&J pints on sale  BOGO.

Me- That's a good deal. I'll be good this time and portion it out. 

Logical me- No you won't

Me- This time I will

Logical me: You said that last time

Me: But they are BOGO and they my have favorite flavor 

Logical me: Tough. You have 2 choices. The Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches or nothing. 

Me: Oh all right.