Do you have a Bed buddy ?

zelskid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cat stays up all night and attacks me periodically.

musicat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Angel baby likes to sleep between me and my hubby. She always finds a way to tunnel between us when we're asleep cuddling, and stays that way until morning. Recently we bought her a new bed. She loves her new bed so much that now she sleeps in her bed, and we miss her at night.

zelskid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Honey slept peacefully at my feet. She is a one year old rescue tabby. who normally has been up to mischief nightly, but is finally settling down.

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aya is my "crotch cat". She often starts in her basket at bedtime (I get to "rub" her into it) and then at some point after I crawl in, she hops on the bed and "assumes the position".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For the past couple night Bella has been very clingy to me. She wants to lay on my chest when we go to bed but wants me to put the computer down first or she won't get on me.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  Maia's favorite place to sleep if I'm lying down is between my legs. She will stare me down till I settle in and she has her nook to curl up. There are the times when its to warm and she is obviously uncomfortable, walks off with a kitty sigh, like it's my fault!

If i am on the couch lying down without a blanket on top of me, she will paw at me or pace and mew till I go in bedroom and grab 'blankee', and then she immediately curls up between my legs on top of blankee or under it!