Do you hate your forehead? lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone for the nice compliments! See, you people with foreheads exposed, I don't think it looks odd at all....because I'm not used to seeing you with bangs...since the 80's!
I love the pink highlights, too, but I have to wait to do it again until I see how this new job will handle it!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Also, in the 2nd pic, you actually look much younger than the 1st!
You look great!

I hate my 'spam' because I`ve noticed recentlythe appearance of a crease

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i think you look great with or without bangs. also, i think your forehead is just fine, not huge at all.

i havent worn bangs since i was 13, and im 21 now. but i didnt wear them bc i was uncomfortable with my forehead but bc it was the style. however, i have recently noticed that i do have a big forehead. but im not at all embarassed by it, i never knew it before so it doesnt bother me that i have a big forehead... heres a pic so you can see

& i have a weird hairline, which ive always known, but that also doesnt bother me. either way, i dont care. and neither should you, because you still look great even if youre not comfortable with your forehead!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I get bangs off and on, currently it's no bangs, mostly cause I don't want to take the time to "fix" them

I think you look great with no bangs!