Do you go out for breakfast??

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday morning we went out for breakfast. It was a a mom and pop place I wanted to try. So much food!!! Neil's omlet was a 5 eggs, plus hash browns and 2 pancakes. I had a frittata than had hash browns on the bottom and a side of two pancakes. The thing was 8" across!!
I took most home and reheated part of breakfast this morning.
Where do you like to do our for breakfast and what do you order??
We usually go to Perkins and I always order one of their omlets and have the pancakes!! But I like to try different places too.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I LOVE to go out for breakfast, unfortunately I work early everyday, so I never get too
I love Bob Evans' sausage gravy and biscuits

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE going out for breakfast!

I love Perkins breakfast, in fact- whenever I go there, I always get it! My favorite is the Tremendous Twelve!

I can eat it all, yes, yes I can!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I never go out for breakfast. I'm typically not up early enough to eat it!!!
Although Perkin's has all day breakfasts....so I'm sure I could get one sometime!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We never go out for breakfast much....maybe only 2-3 times a year if that. When we do go it's usually Ihop,Perkins, or McDonalds- but we never really go. When we do go-it's normally to Perkins- my brother-in-law's dad works for the corporate office here and is forever getting free cupons and things like that-so we all go together as a family when we do go.
I normally make everything at home- i make homemade French Toast, eggs, toast, have cereal or fruit- things like that. We rarely ever do sausage or bacon eithor since it's so fattening- but when we do- i always use Turkey Bacon- it's yummy!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I go out for breakfast a lot on the weekends. It's a lot cheaper than dinner. Usually Bob Evans. I used to go to Perkins but I don't live close to one anymore.

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love going out for Breakfast! Best meal to dine out to imo

I got lucky- theres a Denny's in Edmonton! (I know you Americans are probably sick of Dennys, but it was a real treat for us when we went down shopping, so Im excited to have one close by!) I think the best breakfasts always come from those "mom and pop" type places....
delicious!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We never go to breakfast unless we are on vacation, our favorite place to go is in Gatlinburg, TN to The Pancake Pantry I have never tasted pancakes so good in my life..I think it's actually the syrup oh MY it is so GOOD.

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Normally in to much chaos to breakfast out - throwing food down cats and kids!!! Sometimes go out over the weekend though - occasionally Mc Donalds for pancakes, or to the local supermarket cafe for their full English Breakfast!

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't go out for breakfast, not in a long time anyway. The last time I remember would have been around 1999 and it was a McDonalds DriveThru

I very rarely even eat breakfast though, so that is probably the major reason why I don't eat breakfast out

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We never get out of the house early enough to think of breakfast. Sadly, I've clipped coupons for a buy one get one free breakfast entree at this nice restaurant down the street THREE times now and still have yet to use it before it expires.

When I do out for breakfast I love scrambled eggs, pancakes, sausage patties smothered in jelly, and hashbrowns.
Oh geez... now I'm hungry.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love going out for breakfast but we usually only do it 4 or 5 times a year

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
DH and I usually sleep too late to actually go for breakfast at breakfast time. But latley I'm craving IHOP like crazy. We have a Denny's too, but it's yucky! I never used to like most breakfast foods, but man IHOP has been sooooo goood! I like having breakfast foods for brunch or dinner!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
no, I am not big on breakfast foods but I do go out for lunch or dinner.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE going out for breakfast!! I never get to go anymore...noone to go with
Me and my ex would go every weekend.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love to go out for breakfast!

When I was living in the states, hubby and I would go to this greasy spoon - it had the BEST breakfasts in town - the staff were so nice, it was cheap and they cooked the food just the way we liked it - I always had the bacon, with sunny side eggs and the home fries. I miss homefries!

Here, there is this lovely restaurant that hubby and I go to sometimes for breakfast, or I go there with my workmates if I am not in a class - they make a mean eggs benedict! I remember the first day I went there - I bumped into an old friend of mine that I had been wondering ever since she went to live with her aunt after her mum died. Now I know where to find her.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jerry would want to go out to breakfast everyday if I would let him! He just loves breakfast foods! Once in a while, we'll go out and I always get my two eggs, over easy, bacon and some juice. I love the hashbrowns, but since dieting, I try to stay away from them.....