Do you get enough sleep?

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I must need a lot more sleep than the average person cause 7-8 hours a night doesn't seem to do it for me. I still feel tired when I get up.I try to be in bed by 10:30 cause I have to be up 5:30 to 6:00 am to in order to get to work on time. But most mornings it just kills me to get out of bed, now on the weekends when I don't have anywhere to be I'll sleep into around 11 to noon or so which is heavenly, of course I'm not goingto bed by 10:30 then either.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sleep? My furbabies are almost five. That is how long I have been doing without sleep.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sleep on average 6 hours a night. I have to get up for student teaching. I try to sleep longer on weekends and breaks (like Spring Break right now!) but Summer will not allow it. She will wake me up by meowing and pawing at my face to be fed, if I do not wake up within an hour of her usual feeding time. I have tried feeding her at night too, but she'll still wake me up for attention! She will also do this if there is food in her dish...guess she just got too used to when I fill her dry food and change her water! During the school week, I don't even need to set my alarm because Summer will wake me up an hour before I intended to get up anyway! What an alarm clock she is!

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I surely do. Between 8 and 9 hours per night. And that's with a full time job, a kid, 6 cats and a household to run.

I have a sleep disorder though so it wasn't always like this. I take medication to fall asleep every night. Without the meds, no ZZZ's at all.

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also have a sleep disorder, and have been taking medication for almost 3 years. Well, actually I HAD been taking meds... I'm actually on a leave from work (in part) to kick the sleeping pill habit, as my dose has gradually increased over the years making it impossible to sleep on a regular dose. So, now that I'm off that, my sleep schedule is INSANE!

Hey, and happy birthday, Aries girl! Be sure to check out your horoscopes for the day!

Originally Posted by darkeyedgirl

I have a sleep disorder though so it wasn't always like this. I take medication to fall asleep every night. Without the meds, no ZZZ's at all.

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2 AM and I have a long day of school tomorrow. doo doo dood oo yep I have nothing to do

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always get my 8 hours and sometimes more, unless I'm having an extremely restless night or worrying too much. I do make sure I get my sleep though even if I have to take a sleeping pill because I LOVE to sleep!

Oh yeah, it's not a steady straight 8 hours though, since Sash get's me up alot in between, but it add's up to about a full 8 all together!