Do you ever have kitty-related nightmares?

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a dream once that my condo caught on fire and I was trying to figure out how to get Holland and me out safely. For some reason I couldn't get her into her carrier, but I was afraid to let her out because I didn't want her to run away. I finally ended up dropping her down (I live on the 3rd floor) to my neighbor so I could climb down the big tree outside my window. I guess the stairwell must have been on fire.

I have also had nightmares about her getting hit by cars. No fun.

dave_ph

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nanner

I've never had a dream/nightmare about Larry, but I did have a nightmare that ended up involving Larry at the end - the real Larry, not a dream Larry.

He sleeps with his head on the pillow next to me. I was dreaming there was some monster attacking me - I think I had just watched a movie, or it was some book I was reading before I fell asleep - I can't remember.

Anyhoo, I was being attacked and I had my hands around the monster's neck, then I felt claws and paws pushing my hand away and I woke up and I had my hands on Larry's neck!
I didn't have a hard grip - he woke me up....in the dream I did, but not in reality. But it scared the living daylights out of me! I wasn't in that deep of a sleep, so the feel of his paws and his claws woke me up right away.

He was sort of looking at me like, "Whaaa.......???!!!"
Fay won't sleep on me anymore becasue of that. She used to crawl onto my throat and lay across it mornings. She did it one while I was asleep and I had a nightmare that someone was trying to suffocate me. I pushed and shoved and gouged. Now she sleeps about a foot or so away.