Do you ever have a bad feeling?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fran, you have gotten some good advice here..........sending lots of calming vibes for you!

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

This is why id so love to go back to melbourne and just leave everything here and work there! *sighs*
I don't know but if you read my post I am going through a similar thing - we have to count ourselves lucky when we find a good boss/job, but they are far and few between.

Besides running away never solves anything - most of the time we just exchange one set of idiots for another, just in another place. Hang in there and start looking for another job - things happen for a reason and I know you'll be just fine!!!!!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honey I know how your feeling. I have been on contract where I'm working for a year (my contract ends Feb 1st) I have been told that It will not be renued but that I will be kept on until they figure out what to do with me.... talk about job insecurity. I wasnt to just say the heck with it, pack up the Kitties and move home to my parents. This isn't the first time I've felt like it.

Somtimes you just have to sit down with a paper and pen and write down your options.
What can you do if you do loose your job, and how will you fee if you do it
1. Move home - comfortable but are there any jobs there?
2. Look for another job - still not home, but I am independant
3. draw unemployment - just somthing to get my by so I can look for the dream job

No one can make the decision for you but weigh your options carefully you don't want to do somthing you'll regret. Don't do anything rash befor sleeping on it, don't go out and Marry someone just to stay in the country. I suggest taking a good calm look at your situation maybe talk to some freinds about whats going on and plan out a few options.

*HUGS*

I hope this helps a bit

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

Honey I know how your feeling. I have been on contract where I'm working for a year (my contract ends Feb 1st) I have been told that It will not be renued but that I will be kept on until they figure out what to do with me.... talk about job insecurity. I wasnt to just say the heck with it, pack up the Kitties and move home to my parents. This isn't the first time I've felt like it.

Somtimes you just have to sit down with a paper and pen and write down your options.
What can you do if you do loose your job, and how will you fee if you do it
1. Move home - comfortable but are there any jobs there?
2. Look for another job - still not home, but I am independant
3. draw unemployment - just somthing to get my by so I can look for the dream job

No one can make the decision for you but weigh your options carefully you don't want to do somthing you'll regret. Don't do anything rash befor sleeping on it, don't go out and Marry someone just to stay in the country. I suggest taking a good calm look at your situation maybe talk to some freinds about whats going on and plan out a few options.

*HUGS*

I hope this helps a bit
Thank you everyone for your hugs!!

Well my plan last year was to be already in australia (now) and start going to uni or finish off school. But then my dad told me to wait untill he can get his position back in australia, well i have been waiting and i guess i have to wait till April to find out if he can go! I decided to stay in Germany so i can be independent from my parents, but arg JOB SUCKS!
I miss my australian food, and smelling the wonderful beach, and the animals, and the people! -_- Thanks for letting me vent everyone!
Ill update you all how it goes on monday! at work
Tomorrow is australia day, and since im getting better im going to have dinner with some of my australian collegues! At the Australian bar so we all dont feel homesick!

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

You sound homesick
I agree. Could your poor work performance be because you really miss home and secretly want to be forced to go back there? Just a thought.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

But what makes you think it would be any better there Fran because you can work with witches all over the world
Now that was succinctly put! Very true.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its hard for me to give advice on this one Fran since I've been a stay at home for years now...I'm just here to lend my support in your decision. I know it doesn't help much but I always listen to my heart when deciding important stuff though

Good luck to you in whatever you choos to do...
Hilda >^..^<