Do you eat cold pizza and/or pasta?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually just order from Round Tqble, but a few days ago I heated n eat Di Giorno. I actually liked it, especially cold. lol

So do you order it?
Reheat pre-made from the store?
Make your own?

I may love to cook and be a great cook but pizza is a great way for me to get what I want to eat on Fridays when I am tired of cooking. May do the store have to bake and eat again, though, but I really prefer the made-to-be-delivered. And have it delvered. lol

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

Um EWWWWW is all Ive got to say about cold pasta or pizza...Im the type of person who kills microwaves because I insist that when something gets reheated it MUST be hotter than when originally cooked!! I can handle pasta that is supposed to be cold like pasta salad but spaghetti heavens NO pizza NEVER its got to be scalding bubbling horrendously HOT for me to eat it.
If I ate cold pizza or pasta I would probably vomit, some things are just not meant to eat cold so I agree with you.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pizza yes.. I am not much of a pasta person but I can eat homemade mac & cheese cold.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

I usually just order from Round Tqble, but a few days ago I heated n eat Di Giorno. I actually liked it, especially cold. lol

So do you order it?
Reheat pre-made from the store?
Make your own?

I may love to cook and be a great cook but pizza is a great way for me to get what I want to eat on Fridays when I am tired of cooking. May do the store have to bake and eat again, though, but I really prefer the made-to-be-delivered. And have it delvered. lol
I like homemade, delivery/pick-up, and frozen from the store! MMMM Pizza!

Trader Joes does some really good fresh and frozen pizzas. And when I make my own, I buy their whole wheat pizza dough from the refrigerated section. I haven't tackled pizza dough from scratch yet.

For delivery or pickup I prefer a few non-chain pizza places around here (including one called The Pizza Place, and another called The Pizza Man. Not too creative out her, are they..
). My first job was at Pizza Hut, so I can happily do without that. Independent places just seem to have more taste and better toppings. That said, I haven't tried Round Table. I should someday.