Do you eat breakfast?

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I never used to eat brekky till I wa pregnant with my eldest, when I started getting dizzy spells @ around 10am. The doc said it was because I wasn't eating breakfast, and within a week of having something light to eat when I got up, the dizziness had stopped. It became habit, and now I have to eat first thing, whatever mad time I am getting up - otherwise I feel awful (Just sitting at the PC now scoffing Sultana Bran!!!)

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see I'm not the only one who gets sick from breakfast. My problems with eating that early started when I had a bad gallbladder infection, I'd wake up sick and sore. I can't touch what everyone considers breakfast foods here, fried stuff or cereal, even at mid day or around supper that's asking for trouble.

As it is, I also have a low appetite, I can go several hours between meals before it even feels like I have room to eat anything else. Trying to force food down only makes me sick.

DH can't stomach breakfast either, though I think his problems are related to college life several years ago.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by keith p

It's my favorite meal of the day!
Mine too! I always look forward to my daily dose of vegemite on molenburg grains plus toast (2 slices) and a HUGE mug of coffee. I am so satisfied til lunchtime!

lakeriedog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yep, even if I only have a piece of fruit or toast...I really need it to get going, that and my coffee.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nah, not always. I just dont ever feel like eating breakfast I guess.
I have been trying to hear lately, at least some type of cereal bar or something.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually just eat whenever I'm hungry. I haven't eaten yet today because I got up an hour early and I'm just not hungry yet. Sometimes I have breakfast... sometimes it ends up being lunch.

ckatz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I started eating a healthy breakfast when I wanted to lose weight. I used to have a bagel and coffee when I got to the office. Now I have oatmeal at home and coffee when I get to work. Much healthier. So far I've lost over 30 lbs. Eating breakfast was not the only change I made but it was one of first things.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a piece of sprouted-grain toast and tea when I wake up, then a "second breakfast" of a piece of toast and an egg (or grapefruit) when I'm hungry again a couple of hours later.

I eat small amounts every few hours, otherwise I get nauseous.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do most of the time. If I have to be somewhere in the morning I rarely do, though.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, I am always a breakfast eater - and usually a variation of the same thing! that would be eggbeaters scrambed w/ cheese and sometimes veggies - usually with a dab of guacamole on the side! This is a 4 point WW breakfast and it really starts my day. In fact, I learned today that what you eat for breakfast is what is fueling your body at 3pm - your lunch is still sitting in your stomache!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i do have breakky when im not sick.

Some of the things ive read from you guys are not healthy at all!

You should not eat wheat for breakfast that does not fill you up at all!