Do you catch your self talking about TCS outside of your home

rockinrhonda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i caught myself talking about TCS again today at the vet i was down there getting frontline ($$$$$ yikes now im broke) cause the vet had the portraits pets glamor sign up sheet and i started tell her how we post pictures of cats on TCS and it was free
so i had to go in to details about the catsite
anyway im always talking about the TCS if i bump in to someone while shopping for my pets sometimes they look at me like im crazy or something
its just kind of funny in away when your so hooked on a website that means so much to you that you go out and share with strangers

I just thought i would share this with you guys how about you does this happen to you to

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do talk about it! People give me the strangest looks but I don't care! This is one of my favorite places to be!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockinrhonda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

I do talk about it! People give me the strangest looks but I don't care! This is one of my favorite places to be!
me to i love it here But soon i'll beback at work and that means less time on TCS

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Guilty as charged! I think some of my friends are starting to think of me as "the crazy cat lady".

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I tell everyone that I think loves cats, about TCS...grocery store lines, doctor's offices, anywhere & everywhere.
TCS is the best place on the web for those of us who are helplessly & hopelessly in love with cats.

nebula11

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...I gab about it to john all the time......
....but he's real good he listens, lets me read posts to him, lets me send pics links to him so he can saw "awwwwww".......hes a sweet guy, but in return I listen intently when he talks about computers.....(even though I have noo clue what hes talking about.... Shhhh
)

As for the rest of my friends..I have givin up...they think I am a freak...oh well

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I try real hard not to, except to my catlady friends! I don't want people to think I'm nuts! Talking about "friends" I've never met! But dh understands.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's funny, but this and another forum I'm on have come to mean a lot to me, and I really enjoy spending time here. I do mention "on my forum..." to people from time to time, but find most people aren't into them. Oh well, least my husband listens!

emmysamson

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have talked about this site so much to my hubby and son, and referred to TCS as "my site", that Eddy (my son) thinks I run TCS!!!

I'm also guilty of reading posts to my hubby, or making him come look at someone's picture of their cat, and talking about some of the members here as though I actually know them.
I guess I should get a life, huh?

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I constantly find myself speaking of our wonderful site. This is such an enormous part of my life and my dearest friends are here, so I would find it quite impossibly not to do so!

bossinova

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emmysamson

I'm also guilty of reading posts to my hubby, or making him come look at someone's picture of their cat, and talking about some of the members here as though I actually know them.
I guess I should get a life, huh?
I do that, too! What's really sad is that I am now kitty-less, but am still so addicted to this site, I come here at least once (okay, so a lot more than that!) every day. My husband looks at me weird sometimes (like I said, we are kitty-less), but doesn't say anything. He's such a dear!

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't count how many times I've started some conversation with Sunny with "You know, there was this thread (or post) on my cat forum ..."

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockinrhonda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Guilty as charged! I think some of my friends are starting to think of me as "the crazy cat lady".

you need to get your friends on line too!
and if there not cat loves they soon will be ( crazy cat lady)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I am very very guilty. Talking, making DH read/listen to posts, look at pictures, etc etc etc. He just rolls his eyes. Ok well he does gripe when I'm exhausted and cranky and it's really late and I need to work in the morning but I 'have' to check in on TCS just one last time for the night to see what I've missed or might miss, etc!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yup, I talked about it so much that Earl joined.
He still has to put up with "Oh, look at this gorgeous kitty!" in Fur Pics, though.

My supervisor/coworker, who has three lovely kitties, always asks me when she has a kitty question. She knows that even if I don't know the answer I can ask here and find it.