Do You Cat Cafe? - Show Us Your Lap Warmers!

Mrs.O

Skeeter's Purrson
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello all,

I am a new cat mama with a 4 month old, Skeeter

I drink coffee religiously and since Skeeter came home he has been joining me during my coffee time. The first time he came to join me I thought he just wanted to play, as kittens do, but he was really interested in my coffee mug and began showing up on my lap for coffee all the time. (Skeeter does not drink coffee just to clarify)
I now call this time together Cat Cafe. My kids and husband think it's silly but he consistently shows up and it's fun for both of us.

So do you Cat Cafe?

Or is there another kind of special time you always have with your cat?

Show us your lap warmers!

20180127_153432.jpg

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello all,

I am a new cat mama with a 4 month old, Skeeter

I drink coffee religiously and since Skeeter came home he has been joining me during my coffee time. The first time he came to join me I thought he just wanted to play, as kittens do, but he was really interested in my coffee mug and began showing up on my lap for coffee all the time. (Skeeter does not drink coffee just to clarify)
I now call this time together Cat Cafe. My kids and husband think it's silly but he consistently shows up and it's fun for both of us.

So do you Cat Cafe?

Or is there another kind of special time you always have with your cat?

Show us your lap warmers!

View attachment 218945
Hello Mrs.O Mrs.O :wave3: Skeeter is adorable! Every morning Major Tom Snickers patiently watches me make coffee so he can enjoy licking the bottom of the french vanilla creamer container. ;)
IMG_20171113_081409.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mrs.O

Skeeter's Purrson
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello Mrs.O Mrs.O :wave3: Skeeter is adorable! Every morning Major Tom Snickers patiently watches me make coffee so he can enjoy licking the bottom of the french vanilla creamer container. ;)
View attachment 218973
Major Tom Snickers is just precious!! (Also I love his name! Skeeter's full name is Skeeter Nitro O.
The kids named him but I love it !):wavey:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mrs.O

Skeeter's Purrson
Young Cat
Purraise

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My arm wasn't long enough to get the desk with the cup of coffee, but my desk chair is loaded with me, plus a lap full of cats. Tangent is almost always on my lap; Misfit is just starting to check out what all the "lap fuss" is about.