Do you believe?

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do somewhat believe, and my mom's ex's son had a couple of experiences with them in a house that we used to live in up north. So yeah, I kinda believe, but haven't experienced any for myself.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I kinda beleive, but haven't seen anything too convincing really.

In the house where I grew up, some weird things would happen: My sister have a fish in a regular fish bowl, and one day we went upstairs, and the fish had been completely torn apart..it looked as though it was attacked by something, but there was nothing else in the tank with it.

Also, in that same room, one time it sounded as though there was someone typing on a typewriter, it was very loud and an obvious sound. We even called the neighbour (it was an attached townhome) and asked her if she was typing in her room..and she wasn't.

Again, when I was small, I slept in the next room to that one, and one night I woke up to the sound of small animals, maybe puppies or somethine similar running around the upstairs hallway..the sound of pitter pattering paws running around. But we had no pets at the time.

Anyway, nothing really concrete, but just creepy stuff to me.

One time my sister saw a shadow man, he was leaning over her bed telling her to come with him. I guess she said some prayer out loud and he vanished.
That freaked me out because I know my sister wouldn't lie to me.