do you believe?

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
uh, dust. "orbs" really are nothing more than just microscopic dust particles, water droplets, tricks of light through lens.... there are so many things to explain them that their credibility is virtually non-existent. Show me a full bodied apparition that can't be explained and then I'll believe.

Take a good look at the lighting on this photograph - can you see that the "orb" is reflecting the light that comes from above it? Would suggest that it's being created by a solid object. Plus the fact that it's been taken in what I presume is either early morning (I'm going by lighting again here folks, could be late evening) when there can be a lot of moisture in the air. So like it or not, I don't see anything even remotely credible in this picture..... but it is nice for you to have something to believe though

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My daughter lives near an old cemetery and has taken some amazing pics there. One side of it is Jewish, and some of the most interesting ones have come from there.
My brother used to do some fantasy photos in historical places, and I would model for him. I was in a black dress with a hoop skirt and bonnet with a veil on a widow's walk on top of an old house in Charleston, SC. I was looking out over the harbor right before a storm and there were all kinds of things that came up in those pics. There was on with a child standing next to me. One had several orbs in different colors. One from a garden had someone sitting across from me in a chair. I wish I still had access to those.

ssmith0385

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fastnoc

personally, and this is just me, I can't figure out how people can even consider things like this being supernatural.

99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of 'orbs' are dust particles or something on the lens. the other minute fractions are simply anomolies. Like the one you have posted, there are a million different things that could be happening, and I tend to believe ockham's razor

If these 'orbs' are important, why is it you can only see them with a camera
Neat pic though.