Do you believe in the supernatural??

abby7625

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A dirty lens wouldn't surprise me a bit, I always end up sticking my finger in it for some odd reason. Anyways, just wanted to share. While I was looking at the Christmas tree picture and getting goosebumps, a huge thump came from the tree cutters outside. I about fell out of my chair!

catherine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I believe in the super natural to a degree.
But I would have to say that these spots have something to do with the processing. I have been in the photo developing business my entire life and see this quite often. It may be that the chemical stayed on that particular spot too long or did not dry correctly. There are many other possiblities but from my experience, I would say that this is a processessing malfunction. I have seen photos taken where you can clearly see "spirits" and usually it is quite easy to notice.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my daughter's hobbies is photographing things in old cemetaries. She usually goes on overcast days, so it looks kind of black and white photos. She has gotten several different colored and sized orbs in pics, as well as some other shapes that we cannot tell what they might be. There is a large statue of an angel that she has photographed from many different angles in different lights, and it has had some very interesting things in some of the pics. Orbs, foggy shapes, and what appears to be a head peeking out from the side of it.