Do you Believe in Healing

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Cilla!!! That brought tears to my eyes! It just goes to show...we may not always know how to talk to God...but he always knows how to listen.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cilla

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Dawn and Debby, yes it does go to show He looks at the heart.

caspar

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This story has nothing to do with healing but about the power of God. This incident involves what might have been a dream or the real thing. I'm just not sure. Back in 1978, I was a new Christian and heavy into the martial arts. I ate and slept Karate.

One night while sleeping, I was awakened(dreamed it all?) by a fearsome creature standing over my bed. It had a white head and face with a cavernous mouth filled with huge white fangs. It looked like a roaring lion. I was paralyzed and couldn't move. I could feel its hot breath on my face and hear its roaring. It bodily picked me up from the bed. I could feel it's furry body against my skin. I finally was able to move and broke free. The only weapons I had were my Karate skills. I immediately began punching and kicking at it, but my efforts were futile since my kicks and punches went right through it like I was hitting air. I was "kiing" (Karate yelling) at the top of my voice so that by then, I had awakened the whole house. The next thing I remember is the creature backing away from me very quickly like it was blowing away like smoke, gradually growing smaller as it passed through the closed door. By that time, my parents were by my side. I was standing beside my bed, my eyes wide open, my body bathed in sweat; and I was shaking all over. My parents said they were awakened by my screams of fear and when they heard me utter "God help me", they came a running. I don't even remember asking God to help me, but it must have been what ran that thing away from me. That was the most frightening experience I have had in a lifetime of participating in some dangerous but electrifying sports. I still don't know whether it was real or a dream. My Christian friends didn't look at it as a dream. They thought it may have been a demon trying to possess me. What do you think?

caspar

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Everytime I re-live that experience, I feel cold chills going up and down my spine. I hate to think about it. It's just too frightening. I don't have nightmares, except for that night, if it was a nightmare.........