Do you bathe your cat(s)?

kimichan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yep, bathe both Koa and Milo. Probably about every two weeks. I have a very allergic sister and we all visit once a week. They get a good bath, rub down, blow dry and brushing. They love it!

julya

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I used to bathe Bert and Ernie when they were too little to clean themselves, but now they're pretty picky about keeping themselves clean. When Bella gets dirty I usually use a wipe or paper towel on her. I've only had to bathe her a couple times when she poo's all over herself in the car...that makes one stinky, nasty kitty! But after I bathed her she was so fluffy and pretty, I wish she'd let me do it more often. Oh well.

crazy4cats28

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've only given Princess a bath once. She was very sick when I got her as a kitten and had to spend a week in the animal hospital and when I brought her home she had a bad case of fleas and stunk really bad. The vet said I could give her a bath. She was about 12 weeks old and it was like trying to wrestle an elephant in a shoebox just to get her wet. She had a death grip on my neck. I think there was more of my skin under her nails than was left on my neck. I swore after that if she (or any of my cats)ever need another bath I would rather just pay someone else. I prefer my skin left on my body rather than under kitty claws!!!