Do you always make your bed?

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i wish i could say i always make it, but i actually hardly make it. Mostly because Brendan and I have complete opposite schedules. He works overnights and I work days, so someone is almost always sleeping in the bed!
And once I get home from work I am too lazy to do it. Somedays Brendan will make it when he gets up though.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i dont make it as soon as i get up because i rather check on here! then when im satisfied i go and do my house duties

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fat Clumsy Cat

I have never try before, how to do it?
Making the bed just means straightening the sheets and blankets over the bed when you get up in the morning.

I have never been a bed-maker, but a few years ago my husband got in the habit, so now I do it too. If only I could get him to wash dishes and do laundry....LOL!

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof6Mews

Making your bed!? What does that mean...I have never heard of anything like it

Make the bed up every day? Life's too short so. . .
!!

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only make my bed when I wash the sheets & pillowcases. The cats prefer it unmade because they like the blankets all bunched up (Zorro does anyways!).

And even when I *do* make my bed, after it's been all washed... there's always a cat or two who thinks it's the coolest thing in the world and wants ta play on it.

meiam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
why make the bed i'm just going to get in and mess it up again

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's almost never made. My DH rolls out of bed after I am off to work, and he's never one to straighten up the sheets.