Do they make diapers for kitties?

alainabug

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You know those little diaper things they make for dogs for when they're in heat? Does anyone know if they make something similar for cats?

A friend of mine has a very old kitty who is starting to tinkle outside of his box now and then. She's afraid it may get worse as time goes on. I'm wondering if some sort of diaper is an option.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
not sure but a vet check would be in order for your friend s baby

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by alainabug

You know those little diaper things they make for dogs for when they're in heat? Does anyone know if they make something similar for cats?

A friend of mine has a very old kitty who is starting to tinkle outside of his box now and then. She's afraid it may get worse as time goes on. I'm wondering if some sort of diaper is an option.
Actually there are similiar diapers for cats in heat...but I would really recommend that your friend have the cat vet checked first to make sure it doesn't have a Urinary Tract Infection or other health issue. Did you look at the Behavior forum? There is a good post there all about inappropriate peeing that you may want to forward to your friend.

Katie