Do People Think You are Crazy When They Find Out How Many Pets You Have???

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They dont think Im crazy when I tell them how many cats I own. They think Im crazy once they find out how many cats I foster!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone around us thinks we are crazy for having 8 indoor cats, they just don't understand! People that we know up here are not cat people. We've gotten put down for having so many cats but we love them so much, people can say what they want.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Katzyn

Yeah, whenever I tell people that we have seven cats, three cockatiels, and two fish (and at one point, a Min Pin puppy), they give me that shocked look and ask me if I live at a zoo or something. o_o And I go to Vet Tech school, so you'd think that'd be common there. =3
No kidding!!! I would sure think all of them would have at least a few different kinds of animals!!!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Katz4Life

Everyone around us thinks we are crazy for having 8 indoor cats, they just don't understand! People that we know up here are not cat people. We've gotten put down for having so many cats but we love them so much, people can say what they want. Our house is devoted to our cats & people who come to our house think it is disgusting like how we could do that to our house type of thing...
Unless you let your cats poo pile up three feet in every room of your house I don't see I problem with it! I also don't understand how they aren't thankful for you taking care of these helpless creatures!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh no, I don't get any strange looks when I tell people that I have 15 cats
They always tel lme I'm going to be the crazy old cat lady.... I tell them too late!!

oh, and when I tel lthem they all have leukemia, i get even weirder looks

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

oh no, I don't get any strange looks when I tell people that I have 15 cats
They always tel lme I'm going to be the crazy old cat lady.... I tell them too late!!

oh, and when I tel lthem they all have leukemia, i get even weirder looks
That is a funny post. I can't believe all 15 have leukemia! Thanks so much for taking care of them!