Do Not Tease The Cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yikes basscat basscat the video made me jump and I wasn't even there! Does he obey a drop command? Or do you trade him for something more interesting?
Gibs is like a cross between a dog, cat, and a toddler. (His listening/obeying is all "cat") :lol:
Rather than grabbing the phone and antagonizing him, we usually just distract him with something else and take his current prized possession away.
As soon as it's gone, he's back to his normal carefree bouncy self.

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My bad. I need the name of your YouTube page. Or a link to any of the videos. Once I find it,I can subscribe. I am very computer illiterate. Thanks again,Martin.

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My bad. I need the name of your YouTube page. Or a link to any of the videos. Once I find it,I can subscribe. I am very computer illiterate. Thanks again,Martin.
Click on the link and then, on the left side, right below the video, click on "the boat house". That should take you to all my video's. Should be able to find a subscribe link somewhere.
I'm not real good with this kind of stuff either. (it shows too) LOL

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heh, basscat basscat and I'm worried about my Big Guy's therizinosaurus sized claws LOL
He's fully equipped with rippers on all four.
I've heard he bites hard (when playing) because he didn't have a momma, brothers, sisters to teach him not to.
So, it intrigues me how he "doesn't" use his claws.
He will jump on your head, or just launch head high. Slap/Bop both of your ears hard enough to make em' ring. Never a claw.
He be laying on his back (exactly like in my avatar). If you get your head close, he'll lean up and SMACK! Ears again.
Like he's clapping and your head is in between his paws. Never a claw.
The only time claws come out, if he's upset about something. Which is really rare.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's fully equipped with rippers on all four.
I've heard he bites hard (when playing) because he didn't have a momma, brothers, sisters to teach him not to.
So, it intrigues me how he "doesn't" use his claws.
He will jump on your head, or just launch head high. Slap/Bop both of your ears hard enough to make em' ring. Never a claw.
He be laying on his back (exactly like in my avatar). If you get your head close, he'll lean up and SMACK! Ears again.
Like he's clapping and your head is in between his paws. Never a claw.
The only time claws come out, if he's upset about something. Which is really rare.
basscat basscat - A very good thing for anyone in the vicinity who's not wearing full body armour.

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Click on the link and then, on the left side, right below the video, click on "the boat house". That should take you to all my video's. Should be able to find a subscribe link somewhere.
I'm not real good with this kind of stuff either. (it shows too) LOL
Ok!!! Got it. Thanks for the instructions. So much winning in these videos!!! I love this kinda stuff....so glad I joined this website. Mucho thanks!

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
basscat basscat I love those clips of Gibs- You have to upload some new ones- meowing/whining ones-I remember you said Gibs rarely meows-what if you meow at him-will he answer? Every cat I have ever owned usually responded to meows if I could match the pitch to their voice-Honeybee finds it incredibly annoying when I chirp at her and she howls back at me as if saying- "You don't understand cat language so stop!" and of course I don't! :lol2:

I am interested to see if Gibs responds to videos of other cats meowing/howling?!