Do Not Get A Cat!!

ander35

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cat destroyed my blinds, carpets and furniture.

And he is now meowing incessantly and I have to leave my house.

I know I will take him to the vet for a checkup and I will spend more time with him and it will not make any difference because it is always the same.

I curse these people who find kittens and then dump them on other people to take care of as if they are making some great sacrifice.

I think I am an angry person. Maybe it is my fault. I cant think of anything else. I had a cat before that was stressed out and died because he got a urinary blockage from the stress.

I think they were both this way because of my stress. I will start looking for a place for the cat because this is not ideal for me or the animal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Rehoming the cat sounds like a wise choice. I note that you brought up the same issue in a couple of other threads, so it sounds like it's troubling you.

Rehoming the cat will alleviate your stress in this area of your life for now so you can focus on other things.

If you are unable to find a home, there are no-kill shelters available. If you give your city and state, I'm happy to offer some recommendations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry that it's not working out for you. Please do not put up a "free to good home" ad on Craigslist. Those ads attract all kinds of wackos and bad things end up happening to the animals they take.

If you must rehome him, I suggest a local no kill shelter. If you need help finding one, please give us an idea of where you are located and we will help you.