Do kitties like turkey?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Harley was all over John's plate last night, so I took some and gave it to him, but he turned away and didn't even try it! I thought it was quite odd cuz he loves anything else! Maybe he was just full
I'm sure that when I go home for lunch and have leftovers, he'll try and eat it all!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lndscpsam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow, It's interesting to see that other kitties turn their noses up at turkey. My kitties LOVE raw food, so I just assumed they'd like turkey. Oh well, more for me!

vicious vaness

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My kitten will whine for anything I eat. I usually have a rotisserie chicken on hand and I give it to him as treats. I haven't given him turkey yet, but I'm sure he'll eat that up also.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I just gave Abby her first bit of turkey, and she ate it all!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Jamie doesn't like it, but he's not a poultry fan. He'll eat chicken cat food if there's another ingredient like shrimp, ham, salmon, tuna, beef, or cheese. If I cook chicken for him, he won't touch it. ZsaZsa likes chicken, and sometimes duck, but not turkey. Miezi (our neighbor's new cat) was over scrounging today, and I gave her some turkey, and she ate it.

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
Salems not much of a "people" food kitty but Isis and Ailey are. Especially Ailey seeing as how she was a stray and that is what she ate before shes such a lady though no snatching from her she will sit and wait for you to give it to her but she does makes this half whine half meow sound thats really cute almost like she was saying please.

mikeanderson

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cats especially love the sliced, packaged sandwich-meat kind of turkey or chicken.

The cheaper the better, especially if it's smelly!