Do I need a reason?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

Well, you guys convinced me. I'm going to visit Alex and his mom in a couple of weeks. I can't wait to see him! Will post pics when I get back.
I'm so glad! Can't wait for pics.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I drove down to visit Alex this weekend, along with his mom, Christine, and "siblings", Jasper and Morgan. Alex looks great! Most of his fur has grown back and is soft and shiny. He's even put on some weight. He gets along great with the other kitties, who are a little younger than him and is clearly loved by his mom, who said "This is where he belongs."

Thanks for encouraging me to visit. Will post pictures later today.

happyviking

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

I drove down to visit Alex this weekend, along with his mom, Christine, and "siblings", Jasper and Morgan. Alex looks great! Most of his fur has grown back and is soft and shiny. He's even put on some weight. He gets along great with the other kitties, who are a little younger than him and is clearly loved by his mom, who said "This is where he belongs."

Thanks for encouraging me to visit. Will post pictures later today.
Good to hear he's doing well! Did you have a good time visiting? Did you feel welcomed etc.?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by HappyViking

Good to hear he's doing well! Did you have a good time visiting? Did you feel welcomed etc.?
Yes, had a great time. His mom and I spent a couple of hours talking about our babies. She also invited me to visit again anytime I'm in the area.

happyviking

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Yes, had a great time. His mom and I spent a couple of hours talking about our babies. She also invited me to visit again anytime I'm in the area.
Wonderful to hear!