do I have a right to be angry with family??

absolutchaos

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pamela

I just got this email from my DEAR DAD... First- I have not sent that email yet about how I feel about the whole situation..

I shared this email with my co worker (close friend) and here's what she said about the email-"You are kidding!! Boy they really have a straw up their butts about you living here, don't they?"

HAD to laugh when I heard her say that!

Here's the email..
How are you doing? Your mother is home now and doing a lot better. Her doctor told here she cannot go back to work next week. She goes off track the week after. They want her to see a doctor about having surgery on her stomach. It will be a serious operation because they had done it before and it didnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t work. They normally donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t do a second one but in her case they think it is what is causing her pneumonia so often. They think that it will be worth the risk to get her lungs and esophagus cleared up. When she has a little more time to heal they will do some tests to decide for sure whether to do the surgery or not
LOVE DAD (the one you moved away from)

That's the kind of things my family would say whenever they talk to me or email me- act like it's a horrible thing that I'm living out EAST without them!
I am the ONLY person in the WHOLE family (on both sides) including cousins, uncles, aunts, etc that lives OUT EAST. Almost everyone else lives in Utah or the states next to Utah!
So pretty much they are taking out their frustration on you because they aren't happy with you being so far away...perhaps they are trying to use emotional blackmail (aka withholding vital info from you) in order to guilt you into moving back?