Do I Have a Problem??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

diane8704

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

I think you did great in handling the situation. It is absolutely disgusting how some women think they can bat their eyes and get something for nothing.
My s/o is a tattoo artist, and gets that kind of thing constantly. I have even had women try to befriend me to get deals. I have a large piece on my calf, and when I showed it to a girl I barely knew, that did not know my s/o did it, she asked me how much I paid for it. I looked her right in the eye and said "I slept with they guy that did it." She asked me if I thought she could get the same deal. What a tramp!
Oh, my gosh!!!! You were so being sarcastic, and she was seriously going to do it, wasnt she?? Tramp is right!
What worse about this situation is that according to her, she knows how to work on cars, and I have heard talk that she has an ex husband and a live in boyfriend, so why the interest in my husband?? It was not innocent friendly either! A woman knows when theres more to it, and there is definitely more to it than just a friendly conversation. It is disgusting. Its compromising to everyone involved. I can separate personal from work, but when I end up letting her have it, can she?? Thats the question!
I hope you informed that tramp that the tattoo artist just happened to be your s/o. I bet if you did, the look on her face was worth a small fortune!

millyanddaisy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Talking of jealousy ..... how envious am I of you? How come you can think of exactly the right clever comment at the right time? I always can think of a smart answer, but it usually comes about six hours too late

Sue

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

diane8704

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by millyanddaisy

Talking of jealousy ..... how envious am I of you? How come you can think of exactly the right clever comment at the right time? I always can think of a smart answer, but it usually comes about six hours too late

Sue
Well, I am not so sure I would be envious! Sometimes, it gets me in trouble!!! But it is very much worth it to win in a verbal battle of wit! I dont know where I learned it...I just did, and I think maybe it started when I started working in a restaurant and getting hit on....those guys, you had to match wit for wit!!! Maybe together, we can work on it and then you can think of those things pretty quick! There are still times where I am like "OH! I so should have said this!" And then there are times where I am like "Sigh** Once again, my mouth has gotten me in trouble!" I'll give you an example: I was supposed to be closing on my house in the afternoon back in december. Well, I was running late for work because surprise, I overslept. So, I was speeding a little (60 mph in a 45 mph zone) on a back country road, and I pass a state cop. So, I am like oh, snap! Now I am in trouble, because I watched him hit the brakes...and sure enough 15 seconds later, he was on my bumper like a duck on a june bug! He flips on his lights, and I pull over (of course I had slowed down by then). I get my license and my registration out, and he walks up to the window and says "Do you know why I pulled you?" And I was like "No, sir" and he said "Do you know how fast you were going back there?" and before I could stop it (once again, word vomit) I said "Obviously not fast enough." And then I was mortified. I am thinking he is sooooo going to arrest me. He demands my license and registration and I give it to him. He comes back with not one, but TWO tickets. One for speeding, and the other for the registration not reflecting the new address like my license address card (at this point we were renting the house we were going to buy) and it didnt have my married name. Well, thats because the DMV told me not to worry with it, that the changes could be done at once when I got my tags renewed. He gave me this lecture about speeding (I was already sorry...I did not need $185.00 ticket to make me sorry) and told me to slow down, I assured him I would. I got out of the registration ticket because that couldnt stick anyways, all it did was waste the rest of my day getting it straight and dropped. Sometimes, I wish I were less clever!! Or maybe I had an edit button.