Do any of your cats play fetch?

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Paisley fetches. She is *extremely* picky about what she'll fetch, though. It's GOTTA be the orange mouse. We have 20 other furry mice, but she'll only fetch the orange one. It's about time to get another orange mouse.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by beandip

My Paisley fetches. She is *extremely* picky about what she'll fetch, though. It's GOTTA be the orange mouse. We have 20 other furry mice, but she'll only fetch the orange one. It's about time to get another orange mouse.
LOL same with Saki!! He used to fetch ANYTHING but now he will only fetch his 'gray mousie'

[email protected]

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by HRP

lol @ bringing back a Q-Tip.
me too, that was hilarious!!

Maisy has a little furry ball with a rattle to it, she likes to run through the house with it in her mouth occasionally dropping it to manically play football with herself, before suddenly getting scared of it and shooting out the cat flap- nutter!!!
most entertaining.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sicycat

Look the strange things he used to fetch
That is to much!!!!!
How can you stand the cuteness?!!!!! Maia only does strings......She will remove them, sneakers, pajamas, and bring them to me as well. Gee, thanks Maia, now my pajamas won't stay up
!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL Saki is a crackup.. I had to start a fetching kitties thread in the photos section, I'll bet there's lots of other cats that play fetch too.

That is cute about fetching the strings

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eb used to play alot but has recently gotten lazy. Now she just chases the toy and doesn't bring it back.

Here is a pic of when she used to play though.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sicycat

LOL Saki is a crackup.. I had to start a fetching kitties thread in the photos section, I'll bet there's lots of other cats that play fetch too.

That is cute about fetching the strings
My thoughts exactly!