Do any of you have swimming pools?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In our part of WI an inground pool is not very practical and when selling a house it is not a selling point!! I was thinking next yr of getting a blue pool-not a very deep one-just enough for me to sit down and be covered with water up to my neck!! Around here lots of people have ponds-my road is 1.5 miles long and there the next 4 neighbors all have ponds!! Some of these are used by the fire depts to fill their tankers in case of fire close by. If we really need water to swim in we drive to one of my SIL who has a 2 acre pond.

cearbhaill

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pig2cat

lol rich american people

i don't have a swimming pool, and i don't have space, nor money for that, but there are 2 public ones nearby
Not all pool owners are rich- in some parts of the country they just come with the house

It really is no appreciable trouble or expense. Well, the pump running uses electricity, and we spend around $10 a week for chemicals, but it really is quite easy.

My pool water is 93ºF today

It's like bathwater out there!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cearbhaill

Not all pool owners are rich- in some parts of the country they just come with the house

It really is no appreciable trouble or expense. Well, the pump running uses electricity, and we spend around $10 a week for chemicals, but it really is quite easy.

My pool water is 93ºF today

It's like bathwater out there!
OH MY, how beautiful!!!