divorce

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oldpeculier

Hi folks! I'm Kevin's father and I'm probably going to get a rocket from him from butting into this site and thread but....

At this time he has no access to his primary Email a/c and I've been clearing it daily for him - in the course of which I've noted incoming message alerts from this Forum and, being nosey by nature, peeked in to see what it was all about.

As you'll have gathered, he's going through a rough period, which he WILL come out of eventually even though such is hard for him to believe at this time, and I would just like to state publicly that I'm grateful for all the support that you caring people have been giving him of late. I'm 3,500 miles away and I'm all too well aware that 'phone and email support isn't the same as being near ... and I'm sure that all your messages have been of considerable help and encouragement to him. Thank you, all ...

He's gonna chew me out now, for sure .... but hey! I'm a catlover, I have two (one of which is giving us grave concern right now) so I feel I have a right to be here, too! So ... thrrrrppp to you, son!
Nice to meet you Kevin's dad!
I am sure that Kev appreciates all that you are doing for him even though you are miles away. Just to let you know that we are here for him too and understand that he often cannot or may not want to come online at the moment.

I hope your cat picks up and you no longer have reason to be concerned.

tulip2454

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Kev I am so sorry to read this. I have been out of touch recently and am trying to catch up. There was often a 'hidden sadness' to your earlier threads and posts and now I understand why

I have never been through anything as truamatic as divorce so can offer little advice but I do offer you my good thoughts and wish you well. The future looks bleak at the moment - you feel alone and desperately unhappy - but there is another future, the one just past the immediate one (does that make sense?) It will creep up on you, slowly but surely and you will see the light at the and of this dark tunnel. There is no knowing when this will happen, but it will.
Remember we (and your Dad) are here for you. <hugs>
Hope the kitty picks up Kevins dad.