Disney+ Hulu and ESPN

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I have Hulu because it is cheap ($5.99) a month. Initially I watched a lot more than I have recently. They have had some interesting documentaries and a few series I have enjoyed.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i occasionally subscribe to Hulu. it's got some tv shows i enjoy, and i've seen some good movies too.

generally, i like to switch streaming services, alternate between them. i get to the point during a months subscription that i've pretty much caught up on the tv series. once i've done that, it'll be a while before the next seasons become available/come out.

as something to note, amazon has some nice black friday type discounts running right now, on various steaming channels -- i think it's for Prime members, but could be available to all.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I get Hulu I don't see myself needing Disney + and have no use for ESPN.

I love Hulu. I have the ad free version. It's worth it.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
I love ad free Hulu. I have Netflix and Philo. Philo has most cable channels you would watch for $20 a month. I don't think I will be watching Disney or ESPN. I have a firestick and love it. There's thousands of movies/shows to watch...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks. I have Prime and the firestick, so I'm good with Amazon. I was thinking of Hulu and Rick can always watch ESPN. We think we both might like Disney+ and I think The Grands might enjoy it when they're with us. We haven't decided yet.

Thanks guys!

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Not really. He's just a huge football fan. He does watch a bit of golf as well, but that's pretty much it. Oh, drag races; he's a big drag racing fan, too.

KittyFriday

🐱
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I really want to test out Disney+ because I want to watch Lady and the Tramp :)

I'm hoping my parents will cave and subscribe to all three and I can just sign into their account :D

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I have Hulu plus because of sports. They keep adding channels, but I am not happy that the price keeps rising - up $10 next month! And I'm not thrilled with the customer service. I may try YouTube TV.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We have Amazon, Netflix and Disney+. We've actually been watching almost nothing but Disney+ since we got it. DH is really enjoying the Marvel movies and we started watching that Star Wars like series that everyone is talking about Maldronian? Something like that.

We've watched a bunch of the old Disney movies too. The live action ones and animated. DS went nuts for Chip & Dale when we took him to Disney several years ago (he'd never seen them before except for in Pluto's Christmas Tree). So he's really enjoying Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers. :lol: It's neat to introduce the kids to the older movies and shows they wouldn't see without this. Plus some of the movies we never got around to watching before.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Our son's family would like Disney+ and they'd like to get rid of Netflix and try Hulu. We're thinking of giving them the money for the Disney+ bundle as a family gift this year. The Grands still get their own personal gifts; the bundle would be an extra.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Our son's family would like Disney+ and they'd like to get rid of Netflix and try Hulu. We're thinking of giving them the money for the Disney+ bundle as a family gift this year. The Grands still get their own personal gifts; the bundle would be an extra.
When we signed up it was 2 months free if you paid for a year at once. I didn’t look at the bundles.

That sounds like a nice gift. Especially if they don’t need physical things.