Dinner What's On Your menu

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
John just came home with some Chinese, which I usually dont like, but he had sweet & sour chicken with white rice & I had a little bit and it was sooo yummy... now I'm starving & thinking of going & getitng some KFC

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight I had:

2 soft tacos made with ground turkey, spices, tomatoes, lettuce, small amount of cheese, green onions and plain yogurt.

mixed green salad with tomatoes, mushrooms, green onion, a few walnuts and an asian salad dressing.

Dessert is a Nectarine.

mickey14

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We had hamburgers, and grilled summer crook-neck squash, mmmmm, and later when my hubby comes up from the basement, (he hides there while I am PMS-ing!
) and my daughter comes home from church, we are gonna marsh marshmallows and make smores!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we had a big BBQ.
we had shrimp macaroni salad homemade, I didn't try it yet because I wasnt that hungry, blueberry jello with whipped cream on top with strawberries over the whipped cream, awesome carrot cake
, watermelon, chips, hamburgers, and hot dogs.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just placed a delivery order with Pizza Hut!

1 large thin crust pizza with black olives, pepperoni, and extra cheese

and an order of cheesebread sticks w/ sauce

wildflower79

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We just went up to grocery store and picked up some rotisserie chicken, mustard potato salad and a loaf of french bread. It was delicious!

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After an 11 hour work day, tonight was a bacon sandwich night. Now, I've had a quick shower and am off to bed. Another early morning/long day tomorrow!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a late lunch of shells and cheese.
I'm drinking Corona for dinner

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight I had fettucine with garlic alfredo sauce and chicken and garlic bread with cheese. I didn't really like the alfredo sauce very much so I didn't eat much and now I am hungry.