Dinah is MISSING!!!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, I'm so glad Dinah is home safe!!! That's just the biggest relief, isn't it, Mum?
Give her lots of TCS hugs, as well as your own.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dinahcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I cant tell you all how happy I was to see her. She came in and pigged out, then spent a good amount of time getting loves from Mama. She slept most of the night with me, and the very first thing I did this morning was call her over, and hold, snuggle and kiss her. It was great!! I can tell she is very happy to be home!!!

The boys saw her this morning on my bed and they were so exited!!! "DINAH!!! DINAH's HOME!!" they yelled.

Life is good!!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I missed the start of this thread since I was away. But I am so glad it turned out OK. Twice I have had cats locked in sheds and if one goes missing it is hte first thing I do - go round all the sheds and closed garages calling for them and listening. Fortunately here it has only happened once when Dushka got into my neighbour's cowshed and was gone all night. I know how you must have been out of your mind with worry. Give Dinah a big scritch for me.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so happy for you and Dinah! What a relief that your neighbor was so helpful! I am so glad to read this happy ending!