Dilemma...men!

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Shell
Sess, we hit it off really well!
It must have been some good chemistry since he did give me a nice kiss good bye. Lets just say it wasn't a little peck!
Hmmmmmm.....

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by Shell
Sess, we hit it off really well!
It must have been some good chemistry since he did give me a nice kiss good bye. Lets just say it wasn't a little peck!
Just one question: Do you still have your fillings?

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad I read this thread, the whole thread cuz I woulda bit your head off!!! I am very proud of you to put your foot down and say no more to that SOB!! If only I could type all the cursing I have rolling off my tongue! Arrgh!!

I am really glad your date went well. Take your time though with this one.

G

ghostuser

Does Ric like cats...? You realise that if he doesn't you're not allowed to date him right?
Hee hee hee
*just joking

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Suraya- From what I have heard he loves cats!

So sorry I'm late in chiming in , I'm so glad you had a good time with Ric!

You deserve it my dear friend!

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sooooooo proud of you!!!
You must have been shaking when you got off the phone with Bill.
The good news is. . . . it gets easier and easier and you will get stronger each time you tell him that it's over (I'm sure he will continue to plead with you in the future. . . . after all you are now playing hard to get and are making it more challenging for him to win the prize).

I'm glad you had a nice time with Ric. Don't rush into anything now! Your heart needs a little time to heal from Bill. Take the time to get to know Ric. Heck, for that matter. . . . date a bunch of guys. . . . don't settle for just one until you are sure that you are ready to get serious.

Laurie

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Being strong is tough but it pays off! Freedom is worth it!
pigmandog!

You go, girl!

Glad the date went so well!

sammie5

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, Shell, I am really really proud of you! Even when you know what the right thing is, doing it is sometimes so difficult, especially when emotions are involved. You did really well!!! This was the toughest call. If he contacts you again, you will have an easier time telling him where to get off.

And have fun with Ric. Just have lots of fun. Let everything happen, don't worry about what all the details "mean", he sounds like a sweet guy. And you know, I always thought that being invited to a guys home was a very good thing - he doesn't have a wife and kids hiding there somewhere!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Soooooooooooo, how is being kissed with a guy with a tongue ring?

Honestly - I am glad you had a great time - you deserved it!

what does Ric do? Does he live near where you will be moving too? Where online did you meet him? Let me know if I am being too nosy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by katl8e
Just one question: Do you still have your fillings?
OMG! I died laughing when I read that! Yes, Cindy my fillings are still intact!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by adymarie
Soooooooooooo, how is being kissed with a guy with a tongue ring?

Honestly - I am glad you had a great time - you deserved it!

what does Ric do? Does he live near where you will be moving too? Where online did you meet him? Let me know if I am being too nosy.
Ady..you crack me up girl!

As for kissing a guy with a tongue ring, it's really no different. I could barely tell it was there.
As for what he does...I had originally posted that he was a nurse, but I found out yesterday that he's going to school to be a nurse. Right now he works in a Nursing Home being a Med Aide. He starts a new job (doing the same thing) tomorrow and that's why we had to go shopping for a new work scrub shirt for him yesterday. It was funny...while we were at the shop, he ripped off his shirt to try on a new one. All I can say is...WOW!
It was a mighty nice site to see!

Ric lives in Lincoln which happens to be where I'll be moving to. Bad thing is that he lives on the complete opposite side of town.
But that's ok...I don't mind driving!

I met Ric on www.Match.com . It's a pretty decent site...some are too "adult" for my liking. This is really casual & clean.

Ady, you didn't offend me with asking those questions. I don't mind sharing some details with my friends!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! It wasn't a make out session or anything...but more than just a peck.

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know you were! Just kidding around!

It feels so great to be in a good mood!
Yesterday was a whirl wind of emotions & now I feel great. No pressure at all!

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shell,

You have no idea how big my smile is right now. I'm so happy you didn't go meet Bill, and I'm even more happy that you and Ric hit it off so well. He sounds dreamy.

You deserve to be happy, and it sounds like you're just thrilled. Keep us updated k? *Big HUGS*

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Cass! Things are definitely looking up with Ric & I. Still no plans for this weekend yet, but he did call me today. I'll be calling him tomorrow!

I'm going to hate to see my phone bill!

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! When I was living in North Carolina and Craig was here in California both of our phone bills were outrageous. I mean really really bad. Thank goodness we don't live far away now.. EEK!