Digital Camera ideas???

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Even my BF can take decent pics with that camera, I use more of the features on it, but it is a great point and shoot too, has a green glowing light for areas of low light that is great for getting the kitties attention

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Even my BF can take decent pics with that camera, I use more of the features on it, but it is a great point and shoot too, has a green glowing light for areas of low light that is great for getting the kitties attention
Eithne, o my
those pics are GORGOEUS
I wish we had flowers like that around here to take pictures of
but your photos are so great

well we ordered our olympus
and no ones said anything about that one or that brand but my mom knows someone who has one like it and she is one of those people that buy the most expensive things has 5 houses and is always traveling to somewhere...man I wish I could do that...as long as i could take my kitties I dont wanna leave them for a night
and thats tomarrow, I havent been away from stormie since shes came here for a full night because of how sick she was when we got her and because of her allergies !!! the link i have already posted but i keep hearing about the view finder and well I am having one of those blonde moments and idk what that is...probly do just never knew the name of it...can any one help with that and explain wat it is and does??? But the camera should be here by Monday
the lady kept trying to get us to buy more and more stuff
but we bought a camera and me more photo paper and they dont sell the ink i need so it looks like a trip to best buy this weekend